[Gocamino] Portuguese Coastal Route

Javier Martin javier2147 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 10:36:56 PDT 2007

Hi,

I walked from Barcelos, two etapas after Porto, three years ago.

The Camino is very well marked and it's incredible nice.

My association, the AGACS (galician association) was marking with yellow
arrows the Camino from Lisbon to Porto last year. From Porto to Santiago was
OK. The AGACS edited a very completed guide from Lisbon to Santiago.

I don't know how possible is to send you any guide, but if you have any
doubt about the Camino ask me and I can try to help you.

Best regards and Buen Camino,

Javier Martin
Madrid, Spain.