[Gocamino] Madrid to Pamplona

blaroli at aol.com blaroli at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 12:39:24 PDT 2007

Do give yourself some extra time at the airport in Madrid.  The new airport is huge, equuipped with inside ttrain and minivans connections from one area of the airport to another and it dfoes lack  understendable connections.
It doesn´t look like they`ve got all the wrinkles ironed out yet. Further, because of a couple of recent bomb scares, the security is tighter than even in New York, with a  resulting significant expenditure of time.
Regards,
Rosina