[Gocamino] Madrid to Pamplona

pbarboni at cox.net pbarboni at cox.net
Thu Apr 5 12:00:24 PDT 2007

Hi Cathy,
I usually take the train as more comfortable and allows me to nap and recover from any jet lag as well as being a time-saver.  Check out the schedules at  http://www.renfe.es
It's easy to take the Metro from Barajas airport to the train station.
Remember there are 2 train stations in Madrid:  Chamartin, which is rather small, and Atocha.  The Altaria train from "Puerta de Atocha" station takes about 3.5 hours......today's internet price 49.80 Euros.
Buen Camino!
Patricia
pbarboni at cox.net