[Gocamino] Via de la Plata

May Wah Ng maywah at berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 19 21:44:33 PDT 2006

Hello all,

I live in California, and have plans to walk part of the Via de la
Plata next April/May.  My friend and I have about 2-3 weeks to walk
starting from Sevilla.  I would be pleased to talk to someone who has
walked this route.  I have walked parts of the Camino Frances in 2001
and 2003.  The vdla appeals to me because I believe it will be less
crowded thus more solitary.  I don't have specific questions at this
moment although I know I will later. I have already looked at several
web sites as well as have read books including the Confraternity
guide.  Many thanks.

Warm regards,
                          May