[Gocamino] Wendy's first Camino

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 01:19:52 PDT 2006

>From the last e-newsletter:

For those of you who will be walking the Camino from now until the end of
October, you may have thegood fortune to be served by one of our well
trained *hospitalero*s.

August Najera Marty Cashen

September Villamajor Norman & Sabine Starr Salamanca Martha Lopez

October Conques Tom Gabriele Granon Jim & Cece Simon Bercianos Dick & Judy
Opsahl

If anyone wishes to know more about serving as an *hospitaler*o, please
contact Lin Galea at:

hospitaleros at americanpilgrims.com
*

Buen trabajo voluntarios