[Gocamino] And now for something completely different ...

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 19:38:11 PDT 2006

And now for something completely different ...

Now and then it's time to switch gears. It's easy to be distracted with the
practicalities and banalities of The Walk. I am of course the worst offender
with the endless weather, maps, trains, buses and other diatribe.

I have for your consideration a multi-language Bible. It provides ten solid
English translations, and one translation each of Latin, Spanish,
Portuguese, French, German and Dutch. It represents all the common languages
on the Camino save one, I cannot offer Italian as of yet. When it becomes
available, I’ll amend the installer and put it back up on the Web. A small
download, free, lightning-fast searches, and it won’t stress your processor
or memory. Lightweight and unencumbered, like anything truly Camino. I think
you'll also dig the logo as it installs ...

http://www.elcaminosantiago.com/Downloads/The_Word.zip

Vaya Con Dios,

Grant

Grant Spangler