[Gocamino] Dogs on the camino

Kinsey Oleman casharus at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 18:01:04 PST 2006

Do you have more information on dogs on the camino?
I'm wanting to Camino again this fall and was hoping
to do some hospitalero time. I got myself a puppy last
fall, he's really helped with my depression and I'm
loathe to leave him for very long at all. That and he
whines non-stop when I'm gone, we're quite attached. I
know that dogs aren't allowed in hostels, so I was
wondering if anyone has information on walking with
their dogs.

kinsey