[Gocamino] walking sticks

Kathy Kinev kkinev at jewelcreations.com
Wed Mar 29 20:06:59 PST 2006

Dear All,
Bill and I leave on our Camino tomorrow at 6:45 pm.
We fly from Atlanta to Madrid , on to Compostella and then a bus
to O Cebreiro.

I feel sort of guilty as we are doing the last 100 miles instead of the
whole 500 or so. That will have to be another time.

I have been following the talk about the walking sticks with interest
as I found the hi tech ones in Scotland (3 years ago) that looked
wonderful.
I had them in mind for my first Camino. Since I have been training,
I have used a hoe handle ( I am not sure where it came from!) The weight
has made my arms stronger and I am looking forward to my stick finding
me when I arrive in Spain.

buen camino!

Kathy