[Gocamino] hiking sticks/poles

Hathor821@aol.com Hathor821 at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 09:01:06 PST 2006

Wendy, don't spend your money in a walking stick.   The peregrinos of
centuries ago used a wooden stick from any tree...all you need  is your swiss army
knife and a strong arm...this is how I did my 'trial' walk  here in fForida...I
think, with all the technology that now we carry: digital  camara, mobile,
iPod, etc., the ideal thing is to be humble in this way...also,  I have been told
from the other jacobeo forum I belong to, that along the way  you can find
many discarded ones...and also, you can buy them in  Spain....

When are you leaving?

Patricia from Miami,  USA