[Gocamino] El camino

Sue Kenney sue.kenney at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 17 07:36:39 PST 2006

Keith

Yes, one can do the Camino on horseback. In October I saw a man riding a
horse and then I noticed him one morning with a tent set up in the forest
and his horse tied to a tree. On this same journey, I met a French couple
who were filming a documentary about their journey from Brittany, with their
one year old baby (who was conceived on the Camino during a previous
pilgrimage), 2 donkeys, a goat, a dog, a cat and a tent. They had all their
worldly pilgrim belongings stacked and tied onto the backs of the donkeys.

Maybe someone on the list serve could  tell you where to find out more
information about travelling with a horse since not all refugio's are
equiped for horses.

Sue