[Gocamino] Lodgings towards the end of the French Way

Pete Grant pgrant38 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 06:37:28 PST 2006

J.H.,

  In my experience, the Camino is a balance between the evening community life in the refugios and the soltitude of walking during the day.  I think to miss either one, is to miss the full experience of the Camino.  I'm was 65 yrs old and had never back packed before when I walked the Camino.  And I never had any of the problems you fear in a refugio.

  Pete

Jethess777 at aol.com wrote:
  Hi Everyone,
I have booked accommodations along my camino at all points except Arzua
and O Pino. Casa Teodaro not responding (I write fluently in Spanish), Hotel
O Pino is full and so is Casa Calvo. Anyone have any other ideas for places
in that area? I really don't relish the idea of a refugio (too many
allergies and sensitive skin, plus don't want to worry about scabies/lice and the
like).

J.H.