[Gocamino] Lodgings towards the end of the French Way

Javier Martin javier2147 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 03:01:19 PST 2006

You can try in Hostal Carballeira. Casa Teodora is a very good place for
meals too, I suggest you.

To book accommodations in both places it's enough to call by telephone the
same day or the day before (on summer two or three days before, may be). The
telephone numbers are:

- Casa Teodora: 981-500083
- Carballeira:      981-500094

If you don´t mind to walk the next day until Lavacolla (10 km. more), there
you can find the Hotel San Paio (981-888205).

I wish it help you

Buen Camino

Javier Martín
Madrid, Spain.