[Gocamino] Chemin de St. Jacques starting from Vezelay

Kathy Gower kathygower at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 08:10:18 PST 2006

Hi Louise,

There is a member of American Pilgrims who lives just outside of Vezelay and
wants very much to be in contact with pilgrims who travel the Vezelay Route.
  She and her husband have done the route and she belongs to the "Amis &
Pelerins de St. Jacques de la Voie de Vezalay.  I will send you her address
off-line

In the mean time, when you do go, be sure to look for the hound, the acrobat
and the mermaid on the tympanum of the Cathedral...wonderful....and of
course the Cathedral is pretty marvelous and filed with light!

Kathy