[Gocamino] Chemin de St. Jacques starting from Vezelay

Louise Gehman lagehman at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 17:05:26 PST 2006

Hello,
  My husband and I are thinking about starting from Vezelay in May.  Has anyone out there started from this point?  We will only walk for about 10 days or so, probably to Saint-Amand-Montrond.  I just purchased the French Sentier vers Saint-Jacques-de-Compostelle via Vezelay book, but I would like to hear from anyone who has walked this chemin recently.
  Thanks so much.
  Louise G.