[Gocamino] Last minute suggestions

Charles O'Brien chasobrien at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 06:59:33 PST 2006

I'm afraid the jogging carrier will prove to be extremely problematic. Steep
paths, narrow steps, lines at refugios, not to mention storing the damned
thing. If you can't reduce your weight to no more than 10% of your body
weight up to 180 lbs., put everything you're planning on taking out on the
living room floor and start discarding.

Good luck.

Wild thought here:you didn't mention and no one asked, but you're not
planning to use the carrier for a baby, are you?