[Gocamino] accomodation question

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 09:36:03 PDT 2006

Roncesvalles Accommodations

REFUGIO "ITZANDEGIA"

Facility is run by the Real Colegiata. A large restored room from the 12th
Century.
There are 100 beds reserved for Peregrinos, and is equipped with heating,
hot water for showers, sinks and toilet facilities. You may only stay one
night except in circumstances of great difficulty.
It is necessary to present the Credencial del Peregrino and bed ticket for
entrance.
Price: € 5.

ALBERGUE JUVENIL

Facility is run by the Government of Navarra
Telephone: +34 948 760 302
There are 35 beds reserved for Peregrinos, and is equipped with heating, hot
water for showers, sinks and toilet facilities. It is necessary to present
the Credencial del Peregrino for entrance.
Price: € 7.

“CASA BENEFICIADOS”

Telephone: +34 948 760 105
http://www.casadebeneficiados.com
Facility is run by the Real Colegiata. The ancient Casa de los Beneficiados
of the Real Colegiata was constructed in the 18th Century and recently
remodeled. Consisting of 24 apartments of 2, 3 & 4 beds, every one of them
has a living room, kitchen, dining area, bedrooms and complete bath.

"LA POSADA"

Telephone: +34 948 760 225
Fax: +34 948 760 266
http://www.laposadaderoncesvalles.com
A privately owned bar-restaurant, with a total of 48 beds lodging.
The “Plato del Peregrino” is served for dinner for € 7.

"CASA SABINA"

Telephone: +34 948 760 012
A privately owned bar-restaurant, with a total of 10 beds lodging.
The “Plato del Peregrino” is served for dinner for € 7.

That's is everything I know of in Roncesvalles proper.

I placed a PDF document on the Web for future Peregrino consumption ..
http://elcaminosantiago.com/PDF/Roncesvalles_Accommodations.pdf
As always, all feedback is welcome, and I'll update the document.

Buen Camino,

Grant

Grant Spangler
GASpangler at hotmail.com