[Gocamino] medieval music festival query

Pat Rush PatRush1 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 22 05:14:19 PDT 2006

Dear all--one of the very special experiences of our Camino was the extra
time my husband and I spend in Estella not only because it is a charming and
beautiful city but also because of the early music festival.  It is well
worth the time if one is on the road in early September, as we were last
year.  Thanks, Grant, for letting folks know about it.  Patricia from
upstate New York