[Gocamino] la flecha o los pies

t misstinuviel at lovenotwar.us
Sun Jun 4 17:55:59 PDT 2006

hi all

i vote for the yellow arrows!!

they are simple, direct, point you in a direction -- occasionally 2!.
they are bright and stand out in the fog, rain, dusk...
they are universal. an arrow flies in the direction it's pointed. no
confusion as to which way to go.
an arrow leads you onward and upward, forward evermore. seeing the next
flecha in the distance inspires the footsteps in the moment.
ultreia y suseia
they are easily 'drawn' by anyone. no toes to count, to figure out how
much bigger the big toe should be in relation to the small toes so it
doesn't end up looking like a splat.

PLUS, how many of us actually walk barefoot on the camino??

it just doesn't make any sense.

the proposed 'logo' looks like something leftover from a late 60s era
children's game. retro psychedelic. wasn't there a classic cliche 70s
poster with a big goofy barefoot in bright colors 'keep on trucking'...

it is all pretty ridiculous! thanx for the link to send the comments!!
not sure if it will help but i sent mine in.

tinuviel

ps. frightening thought... maybe 'ultreia y suseia' will be replaced
with 'keep on trucking'......