[Gocamino] Santa Catalina albergue in Burgos

blaroli@aol.com blaroli at aol.com
Sat Jul 29 18:40:56 PDT 2006

You are quite right..... there was a small religious-run  albergue closer to the center of the city.  I was referring to the larger, public, Xunta overseen, albergue that was way out on the large park, and where most summer pilgrims used.
As I remember, there were three or four other small private, or religious, albergues, as it is usual in all larger cities, including Santiago.
I should have made it clear that I was referring to the non-private albergue.  My apologies.