[Gocamino] Sahagun new albergue

blaroli@aol.com blaroli at aol.com
Sat Jul 29 07:54:16 PDT 2006

Hello,
I think that the message below was intended for the whole list (if not so, please forgive me, dear Rebekah)
Warm regards,
Rosina

We just checked out this albergue. The owner is a real character, the decor is kinda funky and wild, it´s right at the entrance to the town but a little close to the carretera...but most pilgrims by Sahagun aren´t overly bothered by that kind of noise, I think.
It´s a big hit with bicycle pilgrims, as the bike storage is secure and there´s space to do repairs and maintenance. They have some numbers posted for stable and pasture for those with horses and donkeys.  Pilgrims on foot may find more of their kind (and closer bars and facilities) a few meters farther in at the Trinidad.

Meantime,
Buen Camino from Moratinos!

Rebekah