[Gocamino] London Fringe FestivaL Camino Performance

Sue Kenney sue.kenney at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 26 09:43:36 PDT 2006

Fellow pilgrims,

If anyone is going to be in London, Ontario the week of August 5th, I'll be performing a one-woman show about the Camino. The theatre holds 140 people so there is lots of room. . Here are the details.

My Camino.a walking performance.

London, ON -A one-woman show. Storyteller, Sue Kenney performs an engaging stage play adaptation of her book My Camino. In her solo performance, the real life stories come to life as a modern day pilgrim walking 780 kilometer across the north of Spain. On stage she'll begin the journey by walking on a treadmill, carrying stones while sharing funny and spiritually enlightening stories of the pilgrim encounters along the way.

The Grand Theatre McManus Studio 471 Richmond St. London Ontario

Sat Aug 5 12:30pm

Sunday August 6 3:30pm;

Monday August 7 10:00pm

Wednesday August 9 9:00pm

Thursday August 10 11:30pm

Saturday August 12 5:30pm

Tickets: $9.00 at the door

Produced by Sue Kenney & Associates  Performed by Sue Kenney

Directed by Bruce Pirrie    Music Design by Bob Derkach

About Sue Kenney

Walking artist, modern day pilgrim and best selling author of the book My Camino, Sue's purpose in life is to inspire people to live their passion in every aspect of their personal journey, wherever that may be. Kenney has inspired thousands of people at various events. Following the release and ongoing success of her book, Sue is busy co-writing a theatrical screenplay version of My Camino and presently has a documentary called Las Peregrinas, about a journey with 5 women on the Camino in post production. See clips from the film at www.suekenney.ca/filmprojects  Her second book Confessions of a Pilgrim about her journey on the Portuguese Route, will be released in Spring 2007. She lives the Camino everyday.