[Gocamino] FW: Pilgrim Gathering March 31-April 2

Dennis Cooney cooney at valis.ca
Tue Jan 24 22:19:38 PST 2006

Last year I travelled from Vancouver B.C. to Toronto to attend the Gathering
and enjoyed the whole experience.  I didn't know a soul but met many new
friends. It was totally worth it and I am sorry I will not be able to attend
this year but I will be just starting My Camino out of Le Puy at this time.
I found the Gathering a great way to keep the Camino alive for me, and if
you are close it would be a shame to miss it.
Dennis Cooney
Vancouver, Canada