[Gocamino] FW: Pilgrim Gathering March 31-April 2

Richard Ferguson <peregrino@att.net. peregrino at att.net
Tue Jan 24 10:19:27 PST 2006

I am sitting on the fence about going to the gathering, even though it is close to home for me.  The schedule shows unspecified programs and workshops, so hard to know if they would be of interest.  I am also kind of dubious about the social time, in that I would be very surprised if I knew anyone who was going.  (I walked with Spaniards, not Americans).

Has anybody but Kathy been to past gatherings and could cast some light on what goes on?

Richard