[Gocamino] Sleeping Bag in August

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 17:55:05 PST 2006

I have traveled the Continent several times with nothing more than my silk
sleep sack. I set me back about $60, but has been very durable, light and
warm. For August you need nothing heavier or warmer. Here's a couple of
sources for the device ..

* Cocoon Silk Sleep Sack: A Camino summer sleeping bag (178 grams)
http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?storeId=8000&catalogId=40000008000&productId=47786072

* DreamSack: Another Camino summer sleeping bag (178 grams)
http://www.magellans.com/store/Womens_Clothing___Underwear___SleepwearSC546

Others look on enviously as my sleeping arragemets come out of the pack. A
mere 6.7 ounces and it takes zero space in the pack. I love it.

Buen Camino,

Grant

Grant Spangler
GASpangler at hotmail.com