[Gocamino] Sleeping Bag in August

tinuviel misstinuviel at lovenotwar.us
Wed Feb 1 17:37:43 PST 2006

hi

y'know, it really all depends on how you sleep. i went in sept/oct and
had a lightweight down sleeping bag. i really wished i had something
much warmer as i was often cold and utilized any extra blankets in the
albergues. but then, i use a pile of down & wool blankets  even in the
summer in new england where it's hot & muggy at night. my body temp
plummets when i sleep. i think this kind of 'advice' is real hard for
anyone to give.

i do like the idea of a silk blanket. i didn't even know they existed!!
i had a silk shirt with me and it was the best thing to have brought.
thin, warm, very lightweight and easy to clean. dries quick.

buen camino
tinuviel