[Gocamino] Diabetes; new Camino book; video

Roy Draggoo draggoo.r at mail.wsd.wednet.edu
Tue Dec 12 14:44:49 PST 2006

Thanks for the great information. I am interested in receiving the
translated articles concerning diabetes life on the Camino. I have been
insulin dependent for 20 years and plan on walking the Camino from St.
Pied to Santiago in mid-June '07. Any information concerning blood
sugar control, needle disposal, food choices, footwear, keeping insulin
cool, etc. would be much appreciated.
Roy
draggoo.r at mail.wsd.wednet.edu