[Gocamino] Fwd: for katy

Renato Alvarado Vidal machi at telsur.cl
Sat Dec 2 22:03:32 PST 2006

Inicio del mensaje reenviado:

> De: Elcaminomejala at aol.com
> Fecha: 2 de diciembre de 2006 10:36:29 GMT-03:00
> Para: kramsey at middlebury.edu, gocamino at oakapple.net
> Asunto: [Gocamino] for katy
>

> In a message dated 12/2/2006 1:09:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> kramsey at middlebury.edu writes:
>
> I  am planning on doing the Camino Frances next summer (alone, so
> far) for
> the first time - any thoughts/concerns/input?  Thank  you.
>
> Katy Ramsey
>

> Suggestion: be different, adventurous, start it in Somport, do the
> Camino
> Aragones and meet up to the Camino Frances in Puente La Reina. xm

	Another suggestion, if you start at Roncesvalles, after Pamplona and
Cizur Menor at least make a detour after Alto del Perdón; go south
and you'll meet the Camino Aragonés going very near already, there
you'll find the old templarian church of Eunate, be sure it's
worthwhile, and distance to Puente La Reina increases only marginally.

	Don't forget a flashlight, it's very useful for moving inside
albergues by night; choose the most lightweight, don't let your
backpack go over 8 Kg. (17-18 Lb.)

	Buen Camino!

	Machi