[Gocamino] Beards on the Camino

Glenn Guha2005 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 3 11:41:15 PDT 2006

I shaved off my beard of 30 years in Roncesvalles, and let it grow back over the next 6 weeks.  Next time (I already have my tickets for May 1, 2007), and I will not shave it off again.  People that I started with in SJPP said I looked younger but not so wise anymore (was that nice for stupid?).  I'll take the wisdom to the youth.

So here is the question.  Where can you get a beard trimmed in Spain...is it a "peluquero"?  Here in the US few barbers (aka hair stylists) seem to know what to do with beards.  How do you say "I would like my beard trimmed." in Spanish.  No guesses here, I want a 100% sure translation!!!!

Glenn