[Gocamino] Camino Story on Bravo and Book TV

Sue Kenney sue.kenney at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 20 18:29:34 PDT 2006

Pilgrims...

I live the Camino everyday of my life since I first walked it in December 2001 and I truly believe it is my life purpose to share the stories from my journey to inspire others. So, I wanted to let you know that there will be a 4 minute profile on the Word This Week in Canada about my story walking and writing a book on the Camino. It will be aired on Sunday April 23 at 9:00pm on BookTV and on Thursday April 27 at 5pm on Bravo. Links are below.

www.booktelevision.com/wordThisWeek.cfm
http://www.bravo.ca/schedule/index.asp?date=4-27-2006

Enjoy the story and a special thanks for all your support along this journey.

Sue

PS There is a 6 page story on the Camino in Muskoka Magazine March/April edition complete with pictures. You can see it on my web site. www.suekenney.ca