[Gocamino] Follow-up California Missions Camino

Lydia Banales lydia at banales.net
Mon Oct 10 09:17:45 PDT 2005

Hi Bob,
Thanks for writing. You and Rebekah have reenergized me.
So far I have walked from the San Diego Mission to San Luis Obispo
Mission skipping two segments. I skipped part of Camp Pentelton to Las
Pulgas Rd.
because they were having brush fires and the terrorist level was up, and
I skipped Santa Maria because there was a big trial going on there.
I have Map Quest maps and directions for the route that I have walked so
far and for my next walk to San Miguel Mission.

I have purchased the following domains to protect them before we decide
which one to use.
<missiontomission.com >     to 2/1/06
<missionwalk.com >              to 2/1/06
<missiontomission.net >       to 10/5/06
<missionwalk.net>              to 6/1/06
<missionwalk.org >             to 6/1/06

I started setting up a tentative web page under  <missionwalk.org>. Look
it up, so far it only has my address for a contact.

I am open to questions, suggestions, and help.
Joseph

Lydia Banales wrote:
Hi Group,
I'm forwarding your comments to my husband and have asked him to update
you about the Mission Walk. He has walked from San Diego to Mission La
Purisima in Lompoc and is planning to walk another segment soon. I'm
sure he would be interested in your input.  Take it away, Joe-------
Lydia