[Gocamino] New French Movie

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 04:17:57 PDT 2005

I read that is it a comedy. Briefly,
With the death of their mother, two brothers and a sister learn that they
will not be able to touch their inheritance unless go on foot from
Puy-in-Velay to Santiago de Compostela. But they have each other as much as
they hate to walk. They are however put on the way, driven by the lure of
gain. They join their guide in Le Puy and discover that they will walk with
a group of six other people.
Sounds interesting.

Sil

--