[Gocamino] Re: California missions

Joseph Banales joseph at banales.net
Thu Oct 6 23:15:49 PDT 2005

Hi Bob,
Thanks for writing. You and Rebekah have reenergized me.
So far I have walked from the San Diego Mission to San Luis Obispo
Mission skipping two segments. I skipped part of Camp Pentelton to Las
Pulgas Rd.
because they were having brush fires and the terrorist level was up, and
I skipped Santa Maria because there was a big trial going on there.
I have Map Quest maps and directions for the route that I have walked so
far and for my next walk to San Miguel Mission.

I have purchased the following domains to protect them before we decide
which one to use.
<missiontomission.com >     to 2/1/06
<missionwalk.com >              to 2/1/06
<missiontomission.net >       to 10/5/06
<missionwalk.net>              to 6/1/06
<missionwalk.org >             to 6/1/06

I started setting up a tentative web page under  <missionwalk.org>. Look
it up, so far it only has my address for a contact.

I am open to questions, suggestions, and help.
Joseph