[Gocamino] leaving tomorrow!

cek954 at aol.com cek954 at aol.com
Tue May 24 04:38:43 PDT 2005

Hello everyone
Finally the time has come and tomorrow I fly to Biarritz and from there will make my way to Roncesvalles where I'll begin my journey. I actually left home a week ago and flew to Norway where I've been visiting family and getting over jet lag. That has been wonderful and I'm grateful I'll be able to begin the Camino feeling fresh and rested. Thank you to everyone who answered my questions as well as all of those who shared information with the group - it has been incredibly helpful. Although I'm a little bit nervous I'm also very excited and looking forward to everything the Camino will bring to me, blisters and all!
Thanks again
Carol
from Florida and
now in beautiful Norway!