[Gocamino] Camino Frances Alternatives

Brandon Wilson pelegrinotrek at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 11:43:56 PDT 2005

Thanks, everyone, for your kind suggestions for alternates to the
Camino Frances. Actually, we inadvertantly walked the Jaca to Somport
section about 10 years ago, past the then deserted ski resort and over
the border. It is a beautiful section with some equally beautiful
wines!

I'll look into the timing further. If nothing else, we'll start from
Pamploma toward the end of July, since we have just 25 days.

Perhaps we'll meet on the trail?

Adios,
Brandon