[Gocamino] Options to the Camino Frances?

Brandon Wilson pelegrinotrek at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 13:30:56 PDT 2005

Fellow peregrinos,

I need your opinion. I walked the Camino Frances back in 1999 solo and
am looking forward to walking it again this summer with my wife. Of
course we could walk the same route, but I was wondering if there is
another route across Spain that we could cover in 27 days that would
have refugios similar to the Camino Frances? I'd considered Ruta de la
Plata--but late July is not the best time of year to start.

Any thoughts? If so, can you direct me to a website for details and
maps? Thanks.

Brandon