[Gocamino] shoes

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 14:10:49 PST 2005

Renee,

I've tried the sandals you are talking about, and they seem to be
substantial and durable. My only concern is with the toe box. On my feet,
they seemed to fit less than perfectly, and I passed on them. Great concept,
however. I am a sandal fanatic, and walk in sandals every day I can. If part
of the day is clear, and part rains, I'll be in sandals, MAYBE switching to
boots. My number one choice is the Teva 'Stratum', very light, and great
cushion, the Teva 'Terra-Fi' comes in number two. Check out
http://groups.msn.com/ElCaminoSantiago/footwear.msnw for links. Whatever
sandal you choose, make sure you break them in well, and wear a sock with
them. Have a great Journey.

Onward,

Grant

Grant Spangler