[Gocamino] Sleeping in Hostels

Brooke Broadbent bbroadbent at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 28 16:13:06 PST 2005

We'll be walking from St Jean Pied-de-Port starting on June 10. We are
thinking that we might be able to get without 1, a sleeping bag and 2 a
rolled up foam mattress. Instead of a sleeping bag we are wondering if it is
possible to take a lightweight sleeping bag liner and use the blankets that
are in Albergues.
We checked in a couple of guidebooks and read that there are not blankets in
all hostels. Has that been your experience?
And we are thinking that we might not have much use of a foam camping
mattress.
Has anyone experience with these approaches that you would like to share
with us.
And mon amie Margaret asked me to check with you about what women wear to
sleep in.
Thanks in advance,
Brooke Broadbent
Ottawa, Canada