[Gocamino] Maps??

Paul Newfield pcn01 at webdsi.com
Mon Mar 14 05:40:24 PST 2005

Why dosn't someone produce a set of small scale maps that are just
MAPS?  (a la US Geological Survey Quad Maps)??

Besides being beautifully done, France's Cassini maps (1790's I think)
have some of the best detailing I have seen.
I wish I would have had the segment between SJPP --> Roncevalles with me
when I walked the camino.

Paul

--
Paul "Skip" Newfield III