[Gocamino] Camino workshop in Burgos

Blaroli at aol.com Blaroli at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 07:54:59 PST 2005

Hello you all,
In an effort to beautify and restore the abutments of the Camino de Santiago
as it traverses Burgos, 22 people are being sought to work on the project for
one year:
8 construction workmen and 14 gardeners.
Those interested need to be over 25 years of age and the 14 gardeners may be
women. The work will be outdoors.
Applications can be sent to ECYL  (Public Office of Employment in Castille
and Leon). Fluency in Spanish is not a requirement.

I'll be going to Seville next week for Holy Week and will jump over to
Santiago for two days.  Again, if there is anything that you would like me to get
for you while I'm there, I'll gladly do so.

Warm regards,

Rosina