[Gocamino] going on pilgrimage in Wales

Kathy Gower kathygower at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 06:24:20 PDT 2005

leaving in minutes...but I know the church in Aberdaron...it was the woman
rector who told me about the Templar graves...

and R.S. Thomas wrote this about the Llleyn peninsula and Bardsey:

"...These very seas are baptised.  The parish has a saint's name time cannot
unfrock.  In cities that have outgrown their promise people are becoming
pilgrims again, if not to this place, then to the recreation of it in their
own spirits..."

I hope you rec'd the American Pilgrim news journal and will let me know if
you need more for the pilgrims of St. Gergory's, Donald.

I'll be soon in a couple of weeks,
hurray,