[Gocamino] Lourdes to St Jean

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 10:36:28 PDT 2005

Is there anyone who can advise a friend about his proposed route from
Lourdes to St Jean?

The next day I plan to take a bus or train to Lourdes, stay there a
couple of days and then follow the directions of one Michael Sein
Paterson to Jaca. This hombre reckons that one should not cross the
Pyrenees alone on the route that he describes - (the portion between
the D934 and N134 through the Parc National Des Pyrenees Occidentales)
- he doesn't say why!!!
I would really like to do this part of the walk as I believe that it's
incredibly beautiful."
Muchas gracias.

--
Sil