[Gocamino] Information on Le Puy to St. Jean Pied de Port

Robert Spenger rspenger at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 10 18:49:49 PDT 2005

But John said that he already has the Alison Raju books. I would
assume that the CSJ guide, written by Alison Raju, would be included
in that and that he is looking for something else. Since I am
interested in that route myself, I am curious to see if someone comes
up with something else (i.e. in English since there is an excellent
guide in French).

Bob S.