[Gocamino] Cuentos del Camino - en castellano?

Stuart Thompson stuart7691 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 11:13:08 PDT 2005

I have read and enjoyed approximately 10 different books written in English and in which the writer gives her or his first-hand account of walking the Camino.  I have greatly enjoyed reading these.

I have tried to find similar books written en castellano.  However, thus far I have not been able to find, online or otherwise, any such books available from a seller located in North America.  I would even consider purchasing from a European seller, but so far have not found any that appear very promising.

Does anyone know of any cuentos del Camino that are available for purchase online?

Thanks for any suggestions/advice that you may have to offer.