[Gocamino] Re: [saintjames] Via Francigena

Robert Spenger rspenger at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 22 10:22:58 PST 2005

There is also a short book about the via francigena, "Sigeric's Journey
to Rome." by Heather Burnley available from Amazon. The Amazon page
does not list an ISBN for this 28 page paperback, but the cost is 3.95
pounds and there is a special handling charge of 1.99 pounds. There are
probably additional shipping charges, so my guess is a total of about
12 dollars US.

Bob S.