[Gocamino] (no subject)

José Cano josecano at iies.es
Mon Jan 17 17:52:27 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <Blaroli at aol.com>
To: <gocamino at oakapple.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 8:09 PM
Subject: [Gocamino] (no subject)

> Dear Jose,  (Pepe?

Pepe is the nick name for all Joses in Spain. All pilgrims, all my friends
call me Pepe .

> I'll be going to Seville for Holy Week in late March. Since Malaga is but
> skip and a jump away, perhaps we can get together at the "Miami Tavern" in
> Triana which is the seat of the Camino Friends in Sevilla.

I'm more afraid of going to Sevilla by train, bus, or car than going to
Santiago by foot. But I shall try to meet you in the Miami Bar at Sevilla.

Let me know the date, (on the gocamino mailing list or directly on  my mail,
josecano at iies.es  ). I will do my best.  Really, I'm looking forward to talk
with the best reporter of the Camino.

Buen Camino,
pp from Málaga