[Gocamino] Toronto Gathering 2005

Kathy Gower kathygower at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 08:54:58 PST 2005

Here's the official version, with separate information addreses for or north
American friends...all are welcome! (e-mail me ofline if you need
assistance)

2005 Gathering of Pilgrims

AMERICAN VERSION

We are pleased to announce the 8th Annual Gathering of Pilgrims. This year’s
event is jointly sponsored by the American Pilgrims on the Camino and the
Little Company of Pilgrims Canada and will be hosted in Toronto, Ontario
(Canada) from May 10 to 17, 2005. The program will be three separate events:
accredited Training for aspiring Hospitaleros, The Gathering, and a
Spiritual Retreat.

You will find the complete program of scheduled activities and registration
materials at the American Pilgrims on the Camino website
http://www.americanpilgrims.com.  To reserve your space download the
materials, complete the registration form and send this along with your
check to the address shown. All registration forms must be received by March
1, 2005.

This year’s program promises to be an unforgettable experience with
international experts and numerous workshops. We are expecting a sold out
event so reserve your space early to avoid disappointment. We look forward
to seeing you in May.

If you have questions, please contact Steven Pede at sbped55 at yahoo.com or by
phone at 770-971-8603.

CANADIAN VERSION

We are pleased to announce the 8th Annual Gathering of Pilgrims. This year’s
event is jointly sponsored by the American Pilgrims on the Camino and the
Little Company of Pilgrims Canada and will be hosted in Toronto, Ontario
(Canada) from May 10 to 17, 2005. The program will be three separate events:
accredited Training for aspiring Hospitaleros, The Gathering, and a
Spiritual Retreat.

You will find the complete program of scheduled activities and registration
materials at the Little Company of Pilgrims Canada website
http://www.santiago.ca.  Download the materials, complete the registration
form and send your cheque to the address shown. All registration forms must
be received by March 1.

This year’s program promises to be an unforgettable experience with
international experts and numerous workshops. We are expecting a sold out
event so reserve your space early to avoid disappointment. We look forward
to seeing you in May.

If you have questions, please contact Sue Kenney at Sue.Kenney at sympatico.ca
or by phone at 705-689-2975.