[Gocamino] New Book: Travels With My Donkey

Eldor Pederson eopederson at msn.com
Sat Jan 15 07:47:23 PST 2005

Just received notice of a new book:
Moore, Tim. 2005. Travels With My Donkey: One Man and His Ass on a Pilgrimage to Santiago (New York: St. Martins. ISBN 0312320825)

I placed an order as the title of this book reminds me of a travel classic, Robert Lewis Stevenson's  Travels With a Donkey in the Cevennes (a region of France I know rather well). Has Anyone seen, or better yet read, the new book by Moore on making the pilgrimage with a donkey?

E. O. Pederson