[Gocamino] where is the FAQ?

MMHankins m.hankins at comcast.net
Tue Jan 11 18:05:21 PST 2005

Hello everyone,

I have my tickets and leave in April for my camino; I am so excited. It
comes at a critical time in my life, and I am so ready for the road.
Everyone here has been wonderful about sharing hints, stories and
encouragements. Thank you all so very much.

Someone somewhere mentioned a FAQ with basic information. I'm would read
that if I could find it. I'm going to take the road as it comes to me,
and not overly analyze the whole thing. That's part of my journey - to
learn to take each day as it presents itself. Nonetheless,  some extra
info would be helpful. I fly to Madrid and then will make my way to
SJPP. I traveled to Spain a in 2003 to investigate, and this year I
return as a pilgrim.

So if anyone can tell me how to access any FAQs for this (or other)
lists I would appreciate it.

Martha