[Gocamino] The weight of boots

Glenn Guha2005 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 17:49:39 PST 2005

I think that it is reasonable to assume that the weight of something at the
end of your legs has a much greater effect than the same weight carried on
your back.  It is just a matter of  physics.  It makes one wonder if it
would be wise to carry some other lighter footware for flat smoother
segments, and switch back to the boots for rough terrain.

Glenn Jilek.