[Gocamino] Mansilla to Leon

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 01:08:01 PST 2005

¡Tranquilo!

It's an easy walk. Fear not. You will do fine. The 'danger' is a bit
overstated. Mansilla de las Mulas to Leon is a walk in the park. Kick back
and enjoy the Camino. Yes, there are places where the Camino and the highway
are the same. Yes, you walk uphill a ways. NO BIG DEAL. I've been on more
ferocious stretches of the Way. Please do not take a bus. We were doing a
double day from El Burgo Ranero to Leon this year, and I flat out refused a
ride offer. My walking companions were ready to take the free ride, but in
the end they were glad to have walked the whole Way. Go thou and do
likewise.

¡Ultreya!

Grant

Grant Spangler